Latest update 1/21/2018 , see finding aids and update information below.
Latest update 1/12/2018 – 11:30 AM PST .. Updates and information are listed below…
1/12/2018 – Updated KISS AIO and KISS XVM to XVM 7.3.3
1/11/2018 – Updated the following to 0.9.21.0.3
- KISS AIO, this only changed the directory version and may only be a change for NA server. If so for other servers, change the directory back to 0.9.21.0.2 after install. Also changed the way it is packaged. Removed No XVM and Options, now just the KISS Interface with XVM.
- KISS XVM, same as above
- KISS Options, added a download for those that used the options
This download contain the options for KISS AIO. If you want to change from the standard interface to available options, you will need this download.
Options includes are:
These all go into the mods<game version> folder
- Grandpa’s Version 2 (2 variations)
- KISS (5 variations)
- Round (Zayaz) – 3 versions
- Square – 2 versions
- All styles of Grandpa’s icons
- Tech Tree icon options (6 options)
- Crew Icons numerous options
12/20/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO to 0.9.21.0.2, XVM 7.3.2, PMOD 1.30.3
- KISS XVM to 0.9.21.0.2, XVM 7.3.2
12/18/2017 – Updated KISS AIO to PMOD 1.30.2
12/17/2017 – Updated following to XVM 7.3.1
- KISS AIO
- KISS XVM
- WoW XVM
12/16/2017 – Updated the following to XVM 7.3.0
- KISS AIO – added statistics for the vehicle in the hangar. If you do not want stats, then rename the res_mods/configs/xvm/grandpa/widgets.xc to _widgets.xc and renam the no_widgets.xc to widgets.xc. This will then show only the clock in the hangar and no stats.
- KISS XVM – added statistics for the vehicle in the hangar. If you do not want stats, then rename the res_mods/configs/xvm/grandpa/widgets.xc to _widgets.xc and renam the no_widgets.xc to widgets.xc. This will then show only the clock in the hangar and no stats.
- WoW XVM
12/15/2017 – Updated following for 0.9.21.0.1
- KISS AIO – mostly a directory name change, updated to XVM nightly 8516
- Custom Icons
12/13/2017 – Updated following, latest upload 13:00 PST
- KISS AIO with PMOD 1.30.1 and XVM 8113 Dev, Custom Icons. As of 12:00 PST, everything seems to be working, let me know if issues.
- Custom Icons, was causing some issues. Corrected the .swf file
12/12/2017 – Updated the following to 0.9.21.0
- KISS AIO – using development version of XVM until stable release
- Custom Icons
- Contour Icons
I am always looking for things that improve the game and test a few that look interesting.
I downloaded and installed the DEX Project Mods Pack Installer for a trial and am pleasantly impressed.
This allowed you to install XVM and configure the all or most of teh options to get the look you want. Also contains a huge amount of mods you can install and configure. High recommended.
Think its in french so use google translater
I am going to stop including the KISS AIO No XVM in the next update. Not many using it and it is sometimes a pain to update. This would be a good substitute if you are using the No XVM
First news is that my ISP attempted to make my site more secure and locked everyone out for a day or so, apologies.
Next item is about World of Warplanes 2.0. I have been playing this edition for a while now and find it very enjoyable. Much better than the initial release, which in my option sucked. You will start seeing some WoWP mods appearing here in the near future. Have also added a menu item to help find them.
As for World of Tanks. I am working on a couple of different projects right now.
- Reworking the carousel icons to improve the camo and make special tanks and premium tanks in a different color
- Reworking some of the standard custom skins with new camo. This will make them more compatible with the new WG custom paint features and not interfere with it.
- Reworking the stats in the hangar from XVM to make them more meaningful.
- Then I will resume doing some remodels as I get the opportunity.