Latest update 12/11/2017 .. Updates and information are listed below…
KISS 0.9.20.1.4 UPDATES
NOTICE: If updating from an older version, please DELETE all the old files first, then install new files. This is especially true in the World of Tanks/mods directory. You will get an error if there is a duplicate, or when you go into battle, you will not have an interface.
Take a look at Bug Reports-Changes in the top menu. I have posted information on how to make configuration changes in KISS, as well as a place for comments or bug reports in a central location.
Let me know if you find any other issues.
12/11/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO – corrected the error in Minion After Battle Report that did not show damage to individual tanks.
- Grandpa Misc Mod – same as above
12/04/2017 – Updated KISS AIO with PMOD 1.29.5
11/29/2017 – Updated all (or most) of the mods to 0.9.20.1.4. Easier to just rename the 0.9.20.1.3 directory in mods and res_mods to 0.9.20.1.4. There is an update to XVM to 7.2.4
11/27/2017 – Updated the following:
- Grandpa Misc Mod – corrected file conflict on loading
- KISS AIO – same as above
- Grandpa’s Audio Mods – added notification sounds
- Updated Grandpa’s Download directory on this server to be more current.
11/25/017 – Added the following to KISS AIO, also available as separate download.
Grandpa’s Miscellaneous Mods
This download contains multiple mods. They can be used separately or together.
TO INSTALL: Copy/move the <mod file>.wotmod from the archive (zip) to the mods/<game version> folder
Grandpa’s Minion After Battle Screens
(grandpa_minion_afterbattle.wotmod – with medal)
(grandpa_minion_afterbattle_option.wotmod – without medal)
(only one of the above can be used)
This mod shows after a battle to display statistics for that battle. The original idea came from Hawg, who makes a lot of mods on Curse. I changed some of the images to get what I wanted. Enjoy
Victory – Option
Grandpa’s Colored Damage Stickers
Red for penetration, yellow for no penetration
Grandpa’s HD Decals
Replaces game decals with HD roundels
11/19/2017 – Updated KISS AIO
- Minor config changes to XVM
11/17/2017 – Updated Grandpa’s Audio Mod. Added WWII Swing tunes and patriotic marches as intro music during battle loading and prior to battle start. may intrude slightly into battle for 30 sec or so.
11/15/2017 (PM) – Updated the following to 0.9.20.1.3
- KISS AIO to XVM 7.2.3, update markers, also have a “bright” set in Alternative Settings
- Custom Icons
- KISS XVM to XVM 7.2.3, update markers, also have a “bright” set in Alternative Settings
- Grandpa’s Audio Mods – volume changes, continuous music in hangar, and battle sounds
11/14/2017 – Updated the following:
- Grandpa’s Audio Mod – corrected some volume issues
- KISS AIO – modified configuration of Over Tank Markers to make them more visible and conform to new XVM defaults
11/13/2017 – Grandpa’s Audio Mod. The latest update broke this and I have been working to figure out how to get it working in the new format. I finally figured most of it out, but while learning, I was able to knock together a new mod.
Grandpa’s Voice Mod
This is my original audio mod with various voices including:
- Duke Nukem,
- Team Fortress,
- Left 4 Dead,
- some female voices.
- Gun reloaded (up, batter up)
Grandpa’s Music Mod
Examples of Sounds in the Music Mod
This is a conversion of Noble Platoon’s Music Mod into the current format. This mod was one of my favorites and I have been wanting to convert it over for years, and finally figured out how.
It does the following:
- Replaces the in battle music with sounds of combat. Planes flying overhead, machine gun fir, explosions, etc
- Replaces the music n the hangar with music from the 1940’s
- Replaces the music for Victory (Churchill, FDR, or Patton speech)
- Replaces the music for Draw (Churchill or Patton speech)
- Replaces the music for Defeat (Hitler speech)
- Intro music (before a battle) is a selection of WWII swing music and patriotic marches. Selections are 1 minute to 1.5 minutes in length and may intrude on batle for the first 30 seconds or so.
Grandpa’s Notification Mod – replaces notification sounds for following:
- Ally Base Capture
- Enemy Base Capture
- Sixth Sense (from game menu you can select 2 variants or the user defined)
- Ally killed
- Countdown timers
- For the Music Mod ONLY – Copy/move the audioww folder from the music_mod_only folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
- For Voice Mod ONLY – Copy/move the audioww folder from the voice_mod_only folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
- For Notification Mod ONLY – Copy/move the audioww folder from the notification_only folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
- For all audio mods – Copy/move the audioww folder from the combo_voice_music folder in the archive (zip) to the res_mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is the current game version
11/11/2017 – Updated KISS AIO to PMOD 1-29.4
11/10/2017 – Following Updated
- ALL Icons including Contour and Custom
- KISS AIO with updated icons
11/09/2017 – Updated KISS AIO and KISS Damage Panels
- Back to the original KISS Zayaz (Round) in the XVM Config, also in the KISS Damage Panels as options there are 3 KISS Zayaz panels (KISS, Transparent, and with UGN)
11/05/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO – added new Damage Panel to XVM (round) and No XVM (square), added KISS Damage Panels (6) in options
- KISS Damage Panels, added 6 Options
- KISS Crosshairs, Crosshairs V2 and Harpoon updated to fix the artillery sight issue
11/3/2017 – Update the following:
- KISS AIO – restored original KISS Crosshairs
- KISS Crosshairs – restored original
- Damage/Hitlog – updated to 0.9.20.1.2
11/2/2017 – Update KISS AIO and KISS XVM to 0.9.2.0.1.2 and XVM 7.2.2
10/31/2017 – Updated KISS AIO to a full functioning interface. Following changes were made until I can got the old version working correctly.
- Damage Panel – Using Kokbg panel for now
- Style 1 Icons – can’t exactly duplicate due to not having all my image files, but they are close
- KISS Crosshairs – using Flash crosshairs for now.
- Crosshairs Version 2, KISS 4 versions, Harpoon, and multiple aim circles are included in KISS AIO as options. Also available as download.
10/28/2017 – Update KISS AIO to 0.9.20.1.1 and XVM to 7.2.0
10/23/017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO, this is mainly updating the No XVM option to 0.9.2.0.1. No changes to the XVM version.
- Clock in the hangar
- Damage and Hitlog (No XVM)
- Crosshairs Version 2
10/22/2017 – Updated Gray Crash Skins
Gray Crash Skins, for Improved and Standard Graphics. Includes 2 choices, crash skins for entire tank w/o tracks to be gray, or white tracks only
- Simple method: Copy/Move the <vehicle name>.wotmod file from the archive (zip) to the World of Tanks/mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is current game version
- Better method: Create a folder in the World of Tanks/mods/x.x.x folder, where x.x.x is current game version, named vehicles. Then move the <vehicle name>.wotmod file from the archive (zip) into the that vehicles folder. This keeps things a little more organized.
- Caution: Only one choice per tank will work, moving more that one choice will cause WoT to error out on loading
10/20/2017 – Bugfix for Custom Icons, Sweden and Poland Rations added. Uploaded new KISS AIO and Custom Icons files
10/19/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO – All icons including Custom Icons. Added ability to delete the Kiss Logo and Revolving logo
- Contour Icons
- Custom Icons
- Tech Tree Icons
10/18/2017 – Updates to KISS AIO and KISS XVM to XVM 7.1.0, PMOD to 1.29. I have done minimal checking, but wil get any other necessary updates done later today