Custom skins and Remodel additions for 0.9.19 series
I now have all the Custom Skins and Remodels moved to the Yankex Disk. The links above work and have individucal downlaods for each tank.
For a Remodel they are under the nation, with nation name only, i.e., german. For Custom Skins (no remodel) they are by nation underline skins and tyepe. For example american_skins/td_spg.
I have also added some additional skins for various models.
- American – T-37, T71, T-29, T26E4 SP, M48A1 (HD), T69 (HD), Chaffee
- German – Tiger 1, JP II, JPIV. Dickermax, Tiger II, Maus, E-100, Hetzer, PzIV-S, Panther M10, Jagdpanzer 88
- French – ARL44, ELC, AMX 13-90
I made some configuration changes in 0.9.19. This includes bringing back PMOD to use for some things I was doing in XVM. That resulted in a small XVM change. The interface will look only slightly different. The changes help me configure two version XVM and No XVM and keep the look and feel close and the changes on a revision small.
Here is a view of XVM and other KISS Mods.
8/19/2017 – My Bad, I posted KISS AIO with the 4 rouws in hangar as defualt, corrected on mew upload. If you don’t want re-download kiss, then make the follwoing changes in res_mods/configs/xvm/grandpa/kiss-carousel.xc
// Number of rows at carousel. 0 – use client settings
8/18/2017 – Updated all icons, including custom icons and KISS AIO package.
8/16/2017– Updated KISS AIO and KISS XVM to 0.19.1.2. Includes updates to XVM and PMOD, sligh config change for Session Stats
8/11/2017 – Updated KISS AIO, almost some minor config updates. Added ability for 4 rows in hangar, see forum for details.
8/3/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO Icons sets added Pudel
- All Icons Styles, including Custom Icons, added Pudel
7/23/2017 – Updated the following:
- Contour Icons – all styles updated to include Polish tank
- KISS AIO – updatede PMOD to 27-3, (No XVM Only) No mirror icons mod, changed contour icons to Style 6
- No Mirror mod updated for 0.9.19.1.1
7/22/2017 – Updated KISS AIO and Custom Icons to include Polish crews and Polish Tank, also updated options.
7/20/2017 – Upated KISS AIO snd KIXX XVM to 0.9.19.1.1 and XVM 6.8.1
7/19/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO – Custom icons, icons style 1 and 9, stats
- Custom Icons – added Polish crew and tank
7/13/2017 – Updated KISS AIO to PMOD 27-2 and XVM 6.8.0
07/12/2017 – Updated KISS AIO, No XVM bugfix. Session Stats is now working correctly for AIO, not like I want it but not erroring out. Will continue to work on it.. Fixed download link issue
NOTE: I also added the ability to view the download directories locally and on Yandex, just select the Download option on th emenu to see them.
7/11/2017 – Updated the following to 0.9.19.1
- KISS AIO, using XVM 6.7.5-dev until release version is available.
- KISS XVM
- Custom Icons
- Contour Icons
- KISS Crosshairs
- Grandpa’s V2 Crosshairs
- Damage/Hitlog No XVM
- KISS Damage Panels
7/10/2017 – Rumor is RU goes to 0.9.19.1 tomorrow 7/11/2017.
- Updated all the Contour Icons to 0.9.19.1
- Updated Custom Icons to 0.9.19.1 (will NOT work with 0.9.19.0.2, changed one of the .swf files)
8/14/2017 – Updated/Added the following:
- JadgTiger 88 Mod – updated the paint job
- Centurion MK1 Mod – fixed the scatter from the chassis
- Added to Russian TD/Arty Package – S-51 HD with crew, remodel of hull by Milkym4n, ported to HD with crew
- Added Panther /M10 Mod Falconett remodel of hull for Panther 88, ported to Panther M10 and repaint by Grandpa
- Added to French Mod Package – AMC AC 1948, remodel of Fock 155 by Folconett, ported over to AMC AC 1948, repaint by Grandpa
8/8/2017 – Added/Updated following:
- Started adding my stuff to the WGMods website Arasgrandpa on WGMods
- UK Package – did some clean up work and corrected some bugs and clashes for Sherman Firefly and Sherman III
- German Medium Package – did some clean up work and corrected some bugs and clashes with other remodels
- German Heavy Package – added VK100.01 Remodel, Maus and Mauchen model swap to VK169.02
- USA Medium Package – added M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo “MiniMule”