I have worked with the following crosshair modifications to insure they are compatible with the All-in-One (AIO) downloads. They are not mix and match, you must delete other crosshair mod files prior to installing.
Most of these crosshairs will allow mixing and matching. Some do not, so proceed with caution. Here are the file combinations.
The structure of files include:
1. Arcade sight – arcadeCrosshair.swf
2. sniper scope – sniperCrosshair.swf
3. Artillery sight – strategicCrosshair.swf
4. Postmortem sight – postmortemCrosshair.swf
5. Reduction of the arcade and sniper scope – crosshairSniper.swf
6. Reduction of art sight – crosshairStrategic.swf
7. Information Markers – crosshairControls.swf
8. shells Panel – crosshairClipQuantityBars.swf
9. The gun charge indicator – crosshairReloadingTimeField.swf
10. Flash setting for arcade sight – crosshairPanelArcade.swf
11. Flash settings for sniper scope – crosshairPanelSniper.swf
12. Flash setting for cassettes of drum types of tanks – clipQuantityBars.swf
The configuration I use is:
|Central Marker||O-Shaped I||O-Shaped I|
|Aiming||Circle I (Indicator)||Circle I (Indicator)|
|Gun Marker||O-Shaped I (AP)||Aimpoint I (AP)|
This includes numerous Sniper Scope mods. These can be used with the standard WG crosshairs or with other mods. Select the one you want and copy the gui directory from that folder into the mods/x.x.x/ folder were x.x.x is the current game version.
These mods ONLY include the dispersion circle and the sniper crosshair reticle. The actual recticle in game MAY NOT resemble what you see in the configuration panel, so you will need to experiment to get what you want.