0.9.21.x.x Update Information
Latest update 1/12/2018 – 11:30 AM PST .. Updates and information are listed below…
1/12/2018 – Updated KISS AIO and KISS XVM to XVM 7.3.3
1/11/2018 – Updated the following to 0.9.21.0.3
- KISS AIO, this only changed the directory version and may only be a change for NA server. If so for other servers, change the directory back to 0.9.21.0.2 after install. Also changed the way it is packaged. Removed No XVM and Options, now just the KISS Interface with XVM.
- KISS XVM, same as above
- KISS Options, added a download for those that used the options
This download contain the options for KISS AIO. If you want to change from the standard interface to available options, you will need this download.
Options includes are:
These all go into the mods<game version> folder
- Grandpa’s Version 2 (2 variations)
- KISS (5 variations)
- Round (Zayaz) – 3 versions
- Square – 2 versions
- All styles of Grandpa’s icons
- Tech Tree icon options (6 options)
- Crew Icons numerous options
12/20/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO to 0.9.21.0.2, XVM 7.3.2, PMOD 1.30.3
- KISS XVM to 0.9.21.0.2, XVM 7.3.2
12/18/2017 – Updated KISS AIO to PMOD 1.30.2
12/17/2017 – Updated following to XVM 7.3.1
- KISS AIO
- KISS XVM
- WoW XVM
12/16/2017 – Updated the following to XVM 7.3.0
- KISS AIO – added statistics for the vehicle in the hangar. If you do not want stats, then rename the res_mods/configs/xvm/grandpa/widgets.xc to _widgets.xc and renam the no_widgets.xc to widgets.xc. This will then show only the clock in the hangar and no stats.
- KISS XVM – added statistics for the vehicle in the hangar. If you do not want stats, then rename the res_mods/configs/xvm/grandpa/widgets.xc to _widgets.xc and renam the no_widgets.xc to widgets.xc. This will then show only the clock in the hangar and no stats.
- WoW XVM
12/15/2017 – Updated following for 0.9.21.0.1
- KISS AIO – mostly a directory name change, updated to XVM nightly 8516
- Custom Icons
12/13/2017 – Updated following, latest upload 13:00 PST
- KISS AIO with PMOD 1.30.1 and XVM 8113 Dev, Custom Icons. As of 12:00 PST, everything seems to be working, let me know if issues.
- Custom Icons, was causing some issues. Corrected the .swf file
12/12/2017 – Updated the following to 0.9.21.0
- KISS AIO – using development version of XVM until stable release
- Custom Icons
- Contour Icons