I made some configuration changes in 0.9.19. This includes bringing back PMOD to use for some things I was doing in XVM. That resulted in a small XVM change. The interface will look only slightly different. The changes help me configure two version XVM and No XVM and keep the look and feel close and the changes on a revision small.
Here is a view of XVM and other KISS Mods.
7/19/2017 – Updated the following:
- KISS AIO – Custom icons, icons style 1 and 9, stats
- Custom Icons – added Polish crew and tank
7/13/2017 – Updated KISS AIO to PMOD 27-2 and XVM 6.7.8
07/12/2017 – Updated KISS AIO, No XVM bugfix. Session Stats is now working correctly for AIO, not like I want it but not erroring out. Will continue to work on it.. Fixed download link issue
NOTE: I also added the ability to view the download directories locally and on Yandex, just select the Download option on th emenu to see them.
7/11/2017 – Updated the following to 0.9.19.1
- KISS AIO, using XVM 6.7.5-dev until release version is available.
- KISS XVM
- Custom Icons
- Contour Icons
- KISS Crosshairs
- Grandpa’s V2 Crosshairs
- Damage/Hitlog No XVM
- KISS Damage Panels
7/10/2017 – Rumor is RU goes to 0.9.19.1 tomorrow 7/11/2017.
- Updated all the Contour Icons to 0.9.19.1
- Updated Custom Icons to 0.9.19.1 (will NOT work with 0.9.19.0.2, changed one of the .swf files)